Thursday, February 11, 2010

Union Lane will brighten up your day

One of the joys of living in Melbourne is never knowing what you are going to stumble over next. I now carry a camera everywhere I go to capture new and inspiring ideas.

Whilst on an early morning run this week past Union Lane, I was stopped in my tracks and could not resist stopping to snap some pics…



I stood for a few minutes to absorb this magnificent street art. The colours are sensational and there are stories within stories. This type of street art is the perfect way to brighten up a drab alley (and my morning!). The little note stuck to the wall with gaffa tape was also an amusing addition…

Thirsty for a little more info on Union Lane, I came across the Red Bubble Website – what a great philosophy! Check it out:
http://www.redbubble.com/groups/melbourne-graffiti

No comments:

Post a Comment